Wylie Animal Rescue Foundation
P.O. Box 5364
Incline Village, NV 89450
Rehoming Your Dog
Rehoming Your Cat
'Til Death Do Us Part
WARF on YouTube!
Special Needs Animals - Adopters Wanted!
Post this in your home to remind yourself and members of your family exactly what your pet needs to be healthy and happy.
1. We have the right to be full members of your family. We thrive on social interaction, praise, and love.
2. We have the right to stimulation. We need new games, new toys, new experiences, and new smells to be happy.
3. We have the right to regular exercise. Without it, we could become hyper, sluggish . . . or fat.
4. We have the right to have fun. We enjoy acting like clown now and then; don't expect us to be predictable all the time.
5. We have the right to quality health care. Please stay good friends with our vet!
6. We have the right to a good diet. Like some people, we don't always know what's best for us. We depend on you.
7. We have the right not to be rejected because of your expectations that we be great show dogs or show cats, watchdogs, hunters, or babysitters.
8. We have the right to receive proper training. Without it, our good relationship could be marred by confusion and strife, and we could become dangerous to ourselves and others.
9. We have the right to guidance and correction based on understanding and compassion rather than abuse.
10. We have the right to live with dignity . . . and to die with dignity when the time comes.
Children and Dogs
Declawing Your Cat
How Can You Help?
Keep Your Cat Indoors
Responsible Pet Ownership
Spaying/Neutering Your Pet
Your Pet's Bill of Rights
© 2013 Wylie Animal Rescue Foundation. All rights reserved.